When temperatures had climbed to 80 degrees by 6 a.m. Saturday, it was clear that Tiblow Days attendees were going to deal with some sweltering conditions.
The Kansas City Renaissance Festival opens its 2014 season this weekend at its grounds in Bonner Springs.
Bonner Springs massage therapist Debra Fisher is the subject of this week’s Face to Face column.
Heard in BonnerFrom red to green: citizens impact traffic signal changes
Another example of how residents can make a difference in their city government… and even traffic flow at a main downtown intersection. Plus some local business news. August 5
- Walkie Talkies at 8 a.m.
- Elizabeth and Marcus Howell, Olathe, a boy.
- Chris and Erin Thom, Bonner Springs, a girl.
- Jackson Thomas Sloan, Atchison, a boy.
- Kyle and Jill Reynolds, Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a boy.
- Ryanne and David Toland, Bonner Springs, a girl.