Marble Day is nearly 10 years old, but for the first time this year, it will have an official mascot.
Nancy McGowan is one of about a dozen members of the Bonner Springs Senior Center who have been spending an hour with Bonner Springs Elementary second grade students each Tuesday morning for the past two and a half months.
One of Downtown Bonner Springs’ biggest buildings — and possibly, its parking lot — could receive a much-needed upgrade later this year.
Heard in BonnerFrom red to green: citizens impact traffic signal changes
Another example of how residents can make a difference in their city government… and even traffic flow at a main downtown intersection. Plus some local business news. August 5
- Elizabeth and Marcus Howell, Olathe, a boy.
- Chris and Erin Thom, Bonner Springs, a girl.
- Jackson Thomas Sloan, Atchison, a boy.
- Kyle and Jill Reynolds, Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a boy.
- Ryanne and David Toland, Bonner Springs, a girl.