Patriot Day was so named in honor of those who lost their lives Sept. 11, 2001, but last week, it also served as a very special day for a true patriot from Bonner Springs.
If the details can be worked out, largely unused space in the McDanield Early Learning Center may have a new tenant.
Father Joe Alford of St. Martin in the Field Episcopal Church in Edwardsville is the subject of this week’s Face to Face column.
A Bonner Springs business was founded to create a customer-friendly means of selling cars — and it has been so successful, it’s about to expand into Edwardsville.
Heard in BonnerFrom red to green: citizens impact traffic signal changes
Another example of how residents can make a difference in their city government… and even traffic flow at a main downtown intersection. Plus some local business news. August 5
- Elizabeth and Marcus Howell, Olathe, a boy.
- Chris and Erin Thom, Bonner Springs, a girl.
- Jackson Thomas Sloan, Atchison, a boy.
- Kyle and Jill Reynolds, Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a boy.
- Ryanne and David Toland, Bonner Springs, a girl.