Jodi Shelton-Langley feels as though she was told to find a needle in a haystack for the second time in the last three years.
An old pick-up truck is a key element for the Lewkowsky family every Halloween. Kay and Dale Lewkowsky will load up the truck bed with 500 cans of soda and 200 juice boxes and park it in their driveway to await trick-or-treaters as they come through their Bonner Springs neighborhood.
It took five years of searching, but Stephanie Stone finally found the perfect location for her business in Basehor.
Tony Dusil, owner of Dusil Insurance Agency and longtime resident, shares a little about himself in this week’s Face to Face column.
Heard in BonnerFrom red to green: citizens impact traffic signal changes
Another example of how residents can make a difference in their city government… and even traffic flow at a main downtown intersection. Plus some local business news. August 5
- Walkie Talkies at 8 a.m.
- Elizabeth and Marcus Howell, Olathe, a boy.
- Chris and Erin Thom, Bonner Springs, a girl.
- Jackson Thomas Sloan, Atchison, a boy.
- Kyle and Jill Reynolds, Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a boy.
- Ryanne and David Toland, Bonner Springs, a girl.