At the Bonner Springs Rotary Club’s Annual Holiday Banquet, an auction event benefitting Vaughn-Trent Community Services, bidders have been known to bid several hundred dollars on a rather tacky Christmas tie.
The city of Bonner Springs will ask voters to consider maintaining its current sales tax rate in a mail ballot election in April.
Christina Brake, deputy city clerk in Bonner Springs, is the subject of this week’s Face to Face.
The Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is proactively opposing a movement to reopen The Woodlands with the help of reduced taxes and incentives.
Heard in BonnerFrom red to green: citizens impact traffic signal changes
Another example of how residents can make a difference in their city government… and even traffic flow at a main downtown intersection. Plus some local business news. August 5
- Elizabeth and Marcus Howell, Olathe, a boy.
- Chris and Erin Thom, Bonner Springs, a girl.
- Jackson Thomas Sloan, Atchison, a boy.
- Kyle and Jill Reynolds, Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a boy.
- Ryanne and David Toland, Bonner Springs, a girl.