Obit: James Stewart Cohan
Services for James S. Cohan, 31, Overland Park, were May 8 at Bonner Springs United Methodist Church, Bonner Springs.
Mr. Cohan died Tuesday, May 2, at his home.
Jamie was born Jan. 29, 1971 in Emporia, Kan. He was employed at Cummings Contracting Inc. in Overland Park. He was a member of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Association. He was a Baptist.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents Robert and Pat Stewart, and Don Cohan.
Survivors include his father, Phil Cohan, Overland Park; his mother, Vivian Ragland, Boerne, Texas; two brothers, Robert Bryan Cohan, Austin, Texas, and Jeffrey Allen Cohan, Austin, Texas; and his paternal grandmother, Mary Elizabeth Cohan, Overland Park.
The family suggests memorials to the James S. Cohan fund for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Association c/o Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs, KS 66012.
More like this story
- Bonner high grad stars with grandmother in KCKCC production
- Remember When for July 2, 2015
- Flash flood warning in effect for Leavenworth County, parts of Wyandotte, Johnson counties
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- National Weather Services issues more flood watches, warnings for area