Ken and Karen Wells, Topeka, along with John and Joan Waggoner, Bonner Springs, announce the engagement of Mindy Lee Wells to Winfield Scott Waggoner, grandson of Dr. and Mrs. F.E. Waggoner of Bonner Springs, and Engelbert Hunke and the late Adeline Hunke of Norfolk, Neb.
The future bride graduated from Hayden High School, attended Washburn and graduated in May from Creighton University in Omaha, Neb., with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree. She has accepted a residency at St. Luke's Hospital in Milwaukee, Wis.
The future groom is a graduate of Bishop Ward High School in Kansas City, Kan., graduated from Creighton University in May 2004 and is a Doctor of Pharmacy at Children's Hospital & Clinics in Minneapolis, Minn. He will be a resident at Wisconsin Children's Hospital in Milwaukee, Wis., after July 1.
They plan to marry in July at Holy Name Catholic Church in Topeka and will make their home in Milwaukee.
More like this story
- Bonner High lists Class of 2015's awards, scholarships
- Lawmakers question Kansas policy on tax credit information
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Downtown Bonner building owner seeks grant for improvements
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community