District-wide enrollment to be next week
The USD 204 second annual district-wide enrollment event will be from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, and from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5.
The event, which is for returning students only, will take place in the District Physical Education Center at Bonner Springs High School, 100 N. McDanield.
Some things parents need to know about the event include the following:
• Representatives from the district transportation department will be on hand to answer any boundary or transportation-related questions.
• School tables will be set up to fill out appropriate paperwork and ask any questions.
• School nurses will be available to make sure students are up-to-date on immunizations and health paperwork.
• Food service staff will be available to accept lunch fees and help with any questions about free and reduced forms.
• Clark Middle School students will have their yearbook pictures taken.
An electronic enrollment form for returning students is available at usd204.net/enrollment, however, computers will also be available at the event for parents to fill out enrollment forms. To avoid waiting in line, parents are encouraged to fill out the forms ahead of time.
For more information, contact Ashley Razak at (913) 667-8152.