City notes 2013 meeting dates, holidays observed
The city of Bonner Springs has released a list of holidays city government will observe and Bonner Springs City Council meeting dates for 2013.
The city will observe the following holidays with the closure of its administrative offices: New Year’s Day, Jan. 1; Martin Luther King Day, Jan. 21; President’s Day, Feb. 18; Memorial Day, May 27; Independence Day, July 4; Labor Day, Sept. 2; Vterans Day, Nov. 11; Thanksgiving, Nov. 28-29; and Christmas, Dec. 25.
The city council meetings typically take place at 7:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of the month at the council’s chambers in City Hall. The second meeting in May and the first meeting in November will be moved to Tuesday due to Memorial Day and Veterans Day, respectively.
The 2013 council meeting dates are: Jan. 14 and 28; Feb. 11 and 25; March 11 and 25; April 8 and 22; May 13 and 28; June 10 and 24; July 8 and 22; Aug. 12 and 26; Sept. 9 and 23; Oct. 14 and 28; Nov. 12 and 25; and Dec. 9.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jordan Mackey, Bonner Springs City Council Ward 3
- Lady Braves pick up home win against Ward
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jack Knight, Bonner Springs City Council Ward 1
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Mark Kipp, Bonner Springs City Council Ward 4
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Racheal Haas, Bonner Springs City Council Ward 2