Bonner Springs Athlete of the Week: Anna Deegan
Bonner Springs Athlete of the Week
• Name: Anna Deegan
• Junior guard, Bonner Springs High School.
• On Jan. 19, Deegan scored 19 points to improve her team’s record to 9-0 in a 58-28 victory against Sumner Academy. Oh, and it was her birthday, too.
• Favorite song on her iPod right now: “Countdown” by Beyoncé.
Want to nominate an athlete?
Email sports editor Stephen Montemayor at email@example.com or call 913-962-3000, ext. 108. Please have all submissions in by 5 p.m. Friday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life