Bonner Springs Athlete of the Week: Anna Deegan
Bonner Springs Athlete of the Week
• Name: Anna Deegan
• Junior guard, Bonner Springs High School.
• On Jan. 19, Deegan scored 19 points to improve her team’s record to 9-0 in a 58-28 victory against Sumner Academy. Oh, and it was her birthday, too.
• Favorite song on her iPod right now: “Countdown” by Beyoncé.
Want to nominate an athlete?
Email sports editor Stephen Montemayor at email@example.com or call 913-962-3000, ext. 108. Please have all submissions in by 5 p.m. Friday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- WyCo museum hosts WWI propoganda discussion
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'