Bonner Springs Athlete of the Week: Anna Deegan
Bonner Springs Athlete of the Week
• Name: Anna Deegan
• Junior guard, Bonner Springs High School.
• On Jan. 19, Deegan scored 19 points to improve her team’s record to 9-0 in a 58-28 victory against Sumner Academy. Oh, and it was her birthday, too.
• Favorite song on her iPod right now: “Countdown” by Beyoncé.
Want to nominate an athlete?
Email sports editor Stephen Montemayor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-962-3000, ext. 108. Please have all submissions in by 5 p.m. Friday.
More like this story
- Deegan scores 19 on birthday, leads BSHS girls to commanding win
- Montemayor: Keeping score, chasing perfection in the digital age
- Deegan's 27 leads Bonner Springs' dominant sub-state opener
- Sumner pulls away from Bonner Springs in fourth quarter
- Follow us for live coverage of BSHS girls basketball vs. Sumner Academy Thursday