Bonner Springs City Council agenda for July 23
Bonner Springs City Council has released its tentative agenda.
Workshop – TBA
Regular meeting – 7:30 p.m.
Monday, July 23
City Hall, 204 E. 2nd St.
• Ward redistrict options
• Final 2013 budget review
• Citizen Concerns
• Minutes of the July 9 meeting and July 10 special budget workshop meeting
• Claims for city operations
• Public Housing Authority claims
• Private use of public parking lot — Kobi’s, Aug. 24
• Consumption, possession, sale of alcoholic liquor — Kobi’s, Aug. 14
• Appointments to boards, committees and commissions
• YMCA Boo Bash Walk
• Budget hearing notice and schedule public hearing for the 2012 budget amendment and adoption of 2013 budget
• Ordinance to authorize city to enter into and execute supplemental and amended documents for Industrial Revenue Bonds issued to Wyandotte County Line Development
• Resolution to approve Fire/EMS sales tax renewal ballot question
• Ordinance to establish city manager salary and contract amendment for salary increase
• Ordinance to amend hourly rate for city attorney and city prosecutor
• City manager’s report
• Council items
• Mayor’s report