School district runs “Major Savor” campaign next week
The Bonner Springs-Edwardsville USD 204 Education Foundation, with assistance from the district’s schools and students, is running the annual Major Saver Campaign during the week of Nov. 12-19.
Last year, the campaign raised more than $12,000 for the school projects, Teaching Grants and student scholarships.
Community members may purchase the Major Saver card, which provides discounts on food and merchandise, from local merchants for $10. The card also may be purchased online at majorsaver.com and selecting the state of Kansas and the area Bonner Springs.
More like this story
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Bonner council candidates discuss city needs at forum