KCKCC to host two business workshops
Kansas City Kansas Community College will be participating in the world’s largest celebration of innovators and job creators during the week of Nov. 12-18.
As part of national Global Entrepreneur Week, KCKCC Workforce Development will have two programs. The first, a Business Solution Series breakfast “Managing Your Benefits,” will be 7:30-9 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, at Room 2325; the second, a “Local Entrepreneur Spotlight” program, is noon-1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, at Room 3632 of the Flint Building.
Three area experts on managing benefits will talk on improving benefits for entrepreneurs, their business and their employees at the Tuesday program. Open to all interested persons, the cost is $10 and includes breakfast. Pre-registration is requested by contacting Jay Matlack at 913-288-7210 or email@example.com.
Three successful Kansas City area entrepreneurs will share their personal journeys and answer questions at the program on Wednesday. There is no charge for the program.
More like this story
- Bonner high grad stars with grandmother in KCKCC production
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Chuck Adams, Edwardsville City Council
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary