New way to contact The Chieftain
Want to share your news with The Chieftain? On certain days of the week, Chieftain news editor Caroline Boyer can be found around town at different locations.
On Monday afternoons, 1:30 – 5 p.m., Boyer can usually be found at the Bonner Springs City Library, 201 N. Nettleton Ave.
On Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., she can be found at E.J.’s Coffee Shoppe & Bakery — which is also The Chieftain’s former office — at 128 Oak St., Suite B.
On Fridays from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Boyer will often be at the Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Chamber of Commerce’s office, 129 N. Nettleton.
News coverage may take Boyer away from these locations at various times, but she also can be reached at 913-232-6511 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts