Senior Center offers free activities in January
The Bonner Springs Senior Center recently announced some activities for January.
A presentation from the Foundation for Wellness Professionals will be offered at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, at 9:30am for a presentation from
Foundation for Wellness Professionals. They will be discussing “Three Secrets to a Healty Life” and solutions to health problems like headaches, fatigue, pain and digestive problems. Informational packets will be handed out along with a healthy snack.
The Bonner Springs Senior Citizen’s Club will meet at noon Tuesday, Jan. 8, in the Community Room located on the lower level of the Bonner Springs Community Center. Attendees asked to bring a potluck dish and table service.
The senior center also will offer another class on Ripple Crochet at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30. Attendees are asked to bring yarn.
For more information, contact the senior center at 913-441-0169.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Garrett Mellott, Edwardsville City Council
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Friday morning police chase, shooting originates in Bonner Springs
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit