Braves defeat KC Christian in Baldwin Invitational first-round game
Bonner Springs senior Austen Twombley led the Braves with 12 points in a 42-32 victory against KC Christian in the first round of the Baldwin Invitational tournament on Monday.
Senior Logan Terrell and junior Jordan Jackson added eight and seven points, respectively, and Travis Dooley scored five points in the victory to improve the Braves to 4-6 (1-5 in the Kaw Valley League).
The Braves will next play the winner of tonight’s Wellsville vs. Perry-Lecompton game at 8:30 p.m. Friday in the semifinals of the tournament, which BSHS won last year. Should the Braves advance, they will move on to the first-place game at 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
More like this story
- BSHS boys advance to fourth straight Baldwin Invitational final
- Bonner Springs boys fall to Piper in Panther Invitational final
- Senior transfer's 21 points in debut leads Braves to 77-36 season-opening rout
- Friday night hoops: Deegan scores 30 in blowout, Lansing hands boys third straight loss
- BSHS boys downed in Baldwin title game, will hold benefit Tuesday