Kevin Anderson is a photographer with the Lawrence Journal-World. He previously was chief photographer for some of the Journal-World's sister papers, the Bonner Springs Chieftain, Basehor Sentinel, Shawnee Dispatch and Lansing Current. Kevin joined the staff as chief photographer in December 2002. Before that, he was with the Kansas City Star for almost 16 years as a staff photographer and photo editor. Kevin attended the University of Nebraska at Omaha. He grew up in Omaha.
- City mourns tragic loss
- Fatal accident draws attention to safety at highway intersections
- April 3, 2008
- The site of a fatal traffic accident Friday was the same highway interchange for which the city of Bonner Springs had unsuccessfully requested a traffic light from the state two years ago.
- Accident involving BSHS students kills one
- March 28, 2008
- A fatality accident claimed the life of a Bonner Springs High School student late Friday morning at the intersection of Kansas Highway 32 and the exit for northbound K-7.
- Let It Ride
- October 12, 2006
- Last weekend, friends and family members of Spencer Buck gathered for the first annual Spencer C. Buck Memorial Poker Run, a Saturday afternoon bike ride that celebrated the life and memory of Buck, a 2003 Bonner Springs High School graduate, who lost his life in a motorcycle accident in July.