See current severe weather alerts.
Get commuter and severe weather updates via e-mail or SMS text message
Sunrise & sunset
Moonrise & moonset
- Bonner reminds residents snow shoveling ‘strictly enforced’
- November 17, 2014
- The city of Bonner Springs wants to ensure that all residential and business property owners are aware of their responsibility to remove snow and ice on public sidewalks adjacent to their property and the consequences for noncompliance.
- Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties under tornado watch
- June 30, 2014
- The National Weather Service has issued a tornado watch for area counties, including Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties.
- Several northeast Kansas counties in severe thunderstorm watch
- June 5, 2014
- Several area counties are in severe thunderstorm watches today.
- National Weather Service issues tornado watch, other advisories
- March 27, 2014
- In like a lion and out like a lion?
- Bonner Springs snow crews survive winter unscathed
- March 11, 2014
- The Bonner Springs Public Works Department made it through this winter season relatively unscathed.
- Statewide tornado drill set for tomorrow
- March 3, 2014
- The state-wide Annual Tornado Drill will be conducted in the early afternoon on Tuesday.
- Wind advisory in effect for local counties
- February 20, 2014
- Much of the area is under a wind advisory as a wintry mix of precipitation also is expected.
- Bonner Springs digging out after snowstorm
- February 5, 2014
- Things went as well as can be expected over the past 36 hours, given 9 inches of snowfall, for the Bonner Springs Public Works Department.
- Tonganoxie Phil: Early spring is on its way
- February 4, 2014
- Longtime physician by day, weather prognosticator by morning. Dr. Phil Stevens has been practicing medicine at the same office in downtown Tonganoxie for more than 58 years.
- Bonner Springs area braces for predicted snow storm
- City says it is ready to clear streets; schools closed Tuesday
- 01:56 p.m., February 3, 2014 Updated 09:50 a.m.
- The Bonner Springs area could receive between 6 and 10 inches of snow Tuesday and early Wednesday.