- Flood Warning issued July 18 at 8:06PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 8:06 p.m. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Expires: 11:05 a.m. on Thursday, July 19, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for...
Missouri River At Nebraska City affecting Fremont and Otoe Counties.
Missouri River At Brownville affecting Atchison and Nemaha Counties.
Missouri River At Rulo affecting Holt and Richardson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Brownville.
* At 7:15 PM Wednesday the stage was 34.8 feet...or 1.8 feet above
* Flood stage is 33.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 34.8 feet by
after midnight tomorrow then begin falling.
* Impact...at 33.0 feet...Lowlands on both banks begin to flood.
- See more at NOAA