- Flood Warning issued September 15 at 10:33AM CDT until September 16 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:33 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the Mississippi River affecting
areas in Illinois and Missouri...
At Cape Girardeau affecting Alexander...Jackson...
Union...Cape Girardeau...Perry and Scott Counties.
.The water level continues to slowly recede along the Mississippi River
at Cape Girardeau, MO this morning. Minor flood conditions are forecast
to end late this evening.
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau.
* until late tonight.
* At 10 AM Saturday the stage was 32.2 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will fall to below flood stage late
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA