- Flood Warning issued September 25 at 9:54AM CDT until October 01 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:54 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 1, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for...
Missouri River Near Blair affecting Harrison and Washington
Missouri River at Plattsmouth affecting Mills and Cass Counties.
Missouri River At Nebraska City affecting Fremont and Otoe
Missouri River At Brownville affecting Atchison and Nemaha
Missouri River At Rulo affecting Holt and Richardson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Rulo.
* At 9:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 19.2 feet...or 2.2 feet above
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 19.7 feet by
tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage Monday
- See more at NOAA