- Flood Warning issued October 26 at 10:16AM CDT until October 27 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:16 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 26, 2018
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
.Minor flooding continues on the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau.
Water levels continue to fall, and the river is forecast to fall below
flood stage tonight. Backwater flooding of creeks and flooding of
unprotected bottomlands may persist as the river level slowly falls.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau.
* until late tonight.
* At 9:00 AM Friday the stage was 32.4 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA